Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What I love and don't love about my "pick your own" or "U-pick" fruit farm

I want to tell you what I love and don't love about my "pick your own" or "U-pick" fruit farm business. Here's why. I got into this business when, as a young man, I was working for a small retail corporation, then a larger one, and a larger one. Ownership changed so often I couldn't follow the tracks. Old employees were feeling forced "out to pasture" before they were fully vested in their retirements. I was rebellious, wearing thin white socks under my YSL suits. I had to get out of there. With lots of help from my family, I did.

I intend to post occasional thoughts about this. Here's the link to follow:

http://backyardfruitguide.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

No comments:

Post a Comment